Read below to see our top ten suggestions for what to do in Omaha to get in the Christmas spirit.
These are all geared towards kids and festive adults!
10. Durham Western Heritage Museum - see the GINORMOUS tree!
9. Holiday Island - located on the Gene Leahy Mall in downtown Omaha
8. Go ice skating
7. Mormon Trail Center - Gingerbread House display
6. Drive around to look at Christmas lights (Old Fairacres, Midtown Crossing and the Gene Leahy mall downtown)
5. Visit Mulhall's to see live reindeer and beautiful decorations
4. Watch classic Christmas movies (click here for a list)
3. Holiday Poinsettia Show at Lauritzen Gardens
2. Santa's Magic at The Children's Museum
1. Visit Santa at Regency Fashion Court (he's the best in town and the photo is worth the $)
"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!"