Each year, technology keeps advancing faster than most of us can keep up. Back by popular demand, here is our second blog devoted to Midtown Realty employees favorite, must-have, use-every-day apps.
10. Google Earth - Just for fun, find your house, a beautiful beach or the tallest building in the world. Kids love this!
9. Marco Polo - Send quick and fun videos to your friends and family.
8. Skip the Dishes - Order food from many of your favorite restaurants, then track the little car icon on the app until it arrives at your house.
7. QuoteYa - store all your quotes - the funny things your kids say, the inspirational words of Oprah, or your great aunt's wise words. Then see them all on your own "board". Even add pictures.
6. Google - Much easier to use Google to search than Safari.
5. Nordstrom - hands down, the best shopping app out there. Search (for hours really,) for all your favorite clothes, shoes, purses and MORE.
4. Sleep Machine - if you have a hard time sleeping without white noise, especially when traveling, this app is for YOU. All kinds of sounds to choose from AND you can play up to three at a time.
3. Bitmoji - if you don't have this yet, what planet are you living on? Create your very won, look-alike Avatar and send messages to your friends telling them exactly how you feel.
2. Instagram - Our fave social media app, share photos of your own, but follow your friends, family AND famous people.
1. IMDB - Look up every celebrity, every show, every movie and find facts like where a celeb was born, how many seasons a show has, and what show/movie each actor was in. Super fun!
Hard to narrow this li
st down - for sure. We'll make another one before too long.